1.Who collects your personal data?
The Greek company MIX AND MATCH is responsible for the processing of personal data provided to us and is responsible for the security of your data under the Personal Data Protection Act.
2.Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data:
- to manage your online purchase, that is to process your orders and returns through our online services and to send you notifications about the delivery status or in case of any problems during the delivery of your items.
- to process your payments.
- to manage complaints about our products.
- to offer you different alternative payments.
- to identify you and verify that you are over 16 years old.
- to improve your shopping experience and our services.
- to send promotional emails about new products, special offers, our news or other information that we think may be useful to you, using the email addresses you have given us.
3.What personal data do we collect?
- Contact details such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, postal code.
- Account information such as name, surname, address, email address, telephone number, postcode, date of birth, gender, city, country, and username.
- Information and payment history
- Order information
- Purchase history
- Delivery history
- Activity recording information
- IP address
4.What is the legal basis for processing your data?
We process your personal data because it is essential for:
- the execution of the contract of sale of goods
- our compliance with our legal obligations
- pursuing our legitimate interests
In general, we rely on your consent as a legal basis only for the processing related to the sending of direct marketing messages via e-mail. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Where your consent is the sole legal basis for processing, we will stop processing your data after it is revoked.
5.How long do we keep your data?
We do not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply to different types of data, however the longest time we keep your personal data is 10 years.
6.Who has access to your personal data?
In order to provide you with certain services, we need to share your personal information with some of our partners. These include delivery, payment and marketing service providers. We will never transfer, sell, rent or exchange our customers’ data to other organizations for marketing purposes. We may share your data with government agencies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts, banking institutions and insurers, in cases where we have to do so:
- to comply with our legal obligations.
- to exercise our legal rights.
- to prevent, locate, investigate crimes, or prosecute offenders.
- to protect our employees and customers.
7.Do we forward your data outside the European Union?
In order to provide you with our products and services, it is sometimes necessary to transfer your data outside the European Union. This usually happens when the partner service providers are outside the European Union or if you are outside the Union. These transmissions are subject to special rules under the Data Protection Act. If this happens, we ensure that the transmission complies with the data protection legislation and that all your personal data will be secure. Our usual practice is to use “standard data protection clauses” which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
8.How do we protect your data?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is always protected and secure. Our security measures include data encryption, regular cybersecurity assessments by all service providers that may handle your personal data, security checks that protect our entire technology infrastructure from external attack and unauthorized access, and internal policies that determine how to ensure the protection of your data and the training of our employees.
9.What are your rights?
- Right of access: you have the right to request information about personal data that we process at any time. You can contact us and we are willing to let you know your personal information via email.
- Right to correction: You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect.
- Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to request the deletion of personal data processed by our company at any time, unless an order is pending which has not yet been shipped or you have any debt to us.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict processing when there is a specific reason for it (e.g. if you have objections to our legal interest or if your personal data is incorrect or if you think the processing is illegal or if we no longer need them).
- Right to portability: Every time our company processes your personal data, you have the right to get a copy of them in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, as well as request that they be transferred elsewhere. This only includes the personal data you provided to us.
- Right to object against processing based on legal interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legal interest. We will not continue to process your personal data unless we can prove legitimate grounds for processing that are in your best interests or have legitimate claims.
- Right to oppose direct commercial promotion: You have the right to object to direct commercial promotion, including the preparation of profiles made for direct commercial purposes. You have the option to opt out of direct marketing.
10.How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, contact us using our contact details or go to your personal account where you can change your data or delete it. If you believe that our company is processing your personal data incorrectly, please contact us.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that have not been answered here or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
1.What are cookies?
2.What kind of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
We use necessary first – party cookies (such as session, permanent and traffic log cookies). These cookies collect information about your browsing and shopping behavior when you access this website through your computer or other device. The information collected is related to the pages you saw, your favorite products or products you purchased, and your navigation on our website. In addition to first-party cookies, we use third-party cookies to collect user statistics and data, in aggregate and individual form, through analysis tools to optimize our website and provide you with relevant promotional material.
3.What personal data do cookies record?
- Cookie ID
- The IP address
- The browsing history
- Buying behavior
- If you have an account, we can also link your cookie ID to the personal data you submitted to us when you created your account.
4.How long do we store your personal data?
We do not retain your data more than is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. The data recorded by the first – party cookies are kept for only 30 days. In addition, data from third-party cookies is stored for 26 months.
5.Who has access to your personal data?
Data transmitted to third parties (such as Google Analytics) is only used to provide the above services and to collect statistical data through analysis tools to optimize our website and provide you with relevant promotional material.
7.How can you disable cookies?
You can easily disable cookies using your browser. If you want to manage and delete cookies, see the “help” and “support” section of your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or receive a notification every time a new cookie is sent to your computer. Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may not have access to specific areas or functions of our website.
Any software available for downloading by this server is the intellectual property of mixandmatch.gr. The use of such documents by this server is restricted solely for informational and non-commercial purposes or is only personal and will not be copied, nor will it be placed on another computer network, nor will it be distributed by other means of communication. There is absolutely no intervention in the documents. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may involve severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted.
Mixandmatch.gr does not state in any way that the information contained in the documents and announcements, published on this server, is suitable for any purpose. Under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, we are not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the services, options and contents of mixandmatch.gr which you carry out on your own initiative. The contents of mixandmatch.gr are provided “as is” without any warranty expressed or implied in any way. To the fullest extent and in accordance with the law, mixandmatch.gr denies all guarantees expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those that imply marketability and suitability for a particular purpose. Mixandmatch.gr does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. It also does not guarantee that this or any other related website or servers through which they are made available to you will not contain “viruses” or other harmful components. Mixandmatch.gr does not guarantee in any case the correctness, completeness or even availability of the content pages, services, options or their results. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by you and in no case mixandmatch.gr. You are free to use this website in accordance with the Law and good morals. The responsibility for the contents of the transactions lies solely with you. Mixandmatch.gr does not make any kind of correction or intervention in the data you transfer. We ask that you fill in the following fields (name, address, message) correctly on the on-line contact forms. The use of the online store is subject to Greek and International laws and you agree not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
By using mixandmatch.gr you agree and undertake not to use the online store for sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content that is illegal for any reason, causing illegal infringement and damage to mixandmatch.gr or in any third party, infringes the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person, violates the provisions on personal data protection, infringes good morals, infringes the rights of intellectual or industrial property, is secret or confidential or contrary to private contracts or legal provisions. You must also not transmit any form of material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt and cause damage, damage or equipment to the operation of any software or computer hardware. Also with the use of mixandmatch.gr you accept and agree that all members, associates, employees, management, shareholders, agents and other associates of mixandmatch.gr are not responsible for any damage resulting from third parties using mixandmatch.gr. Any use contrary to the above, in addition to criminal or civil penalties, results in the termination of the services provided without any notice.
Links to other sites
Mixandmatch.gr includes links to other websites which are not controlled by the same but by their third parties (natural or legal persons). Mixandmatch.gr is not responsible for the content of other websites and is not responsible for any damage or injury that may arise from the content of these websites. Mixandmatch.gr disclaims any responsibility regarding the use of the linked sites, which are used at the risk of the user. In no case is mixandmatch.gr responsible for the terms of protection of the personal data of the visitors/users which these bodies follow. Mixandmatch.gr is in no way responsible for or may consider that it embraces or accepts the content or services of the websites to which it refers or that it is linked to them in any other way. Any third party wishing to install links to this website must first contact mixandmatch.gr for this purpose, which reserves the right to refuse permission for such links to its website. However, if mixandmatch.gr grants its permission for such connections, it is not obliged to make a compensatory connection.
Mixandmatch.gr has no responsibility for the communication of the user with the third party service providers that are advertised in its online store and for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
Intellectual and industrial property rights-trademarks
Apart from the explicitly mentioned exceptions (copyright of third parties), all the content of mixandmatch.gr including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services provided and in general all files of this website, constitute copyright, trademarks and trademarks of mixandmatch.gr and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of them can in whole or in part be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or “loaded”, transmitted or distributed in any digital or non-digital way. The other products or services mentioned on the websites of this node and bearing the trademarks of the respective organizations, companies, partner organizations, associations or publications, constitute their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the relevant responsibility. The users of mixandmatch.gr accept that you are not provided with the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in any way all or part of the content of mixandmatch.gr. The appearance of the above property rights of mixandmatch.gr on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.